Carlinville, IL Health Services
Macoupin County Public Health Dept.
Macoupin County Public Health Dept. of Carlinville, IL is a local county government service that provides professional health care services to the area. We promote, preserve, and protect the health of the Macoupin County residents. Call or visit Macoupin County Public Health Dept. today for all your health care needs.
Learn more about Macoupin County Public Health Dept.:
- Senior health screening and services – ext. 2277
- Child and adult immunization – ext. 227
- WIC program – 217-854-7272
- Public transportation – 217-839-4130 / 877-600-0707
- Domestic violence – 888-259-6364
- Macoupin Maple Street Clinic – 217-839-1526 / 888-349-4482
- Maple Street Dental Office – 217-839-1526 / 888-349-4482
Contact Macoupin County Public Health Dept. today at 217-854-3223.
Additional Contact Information:
Macoupin Maple Street Clinic and Maple Street Dental Office:
109 East Maple St., Gillespie, IL